Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dirty Mirror Shot #3

So, haven't posted my looks from the past 3 days, because I've felt kinda sick and didn't look as presentable as I usually am. OKAY!? But I think this look makes up for it. (; It's not really punk, but it's still pretty badass. I wouldn't recommend this look for anyone shorter than 5'5. It could easily overwhelm a shorter person. But it's good for tall people. Haha. (;

 Dress: Wet Seal, $20
 These heels are not for the faint of heart. Or for the clumsy. They're six inches. Yep. When I wear them I'm about six feet, three inches. They're awesome. I love them. And actually, believe it or not, they're comfy. I can wear them all day with no problems.
Dollhouse, bought at Ross for $30.00
Necklace is one-of-a-kind, my sister made it, bitchezz! The belt's from Wet Seal. About $5 on clearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment