Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Dirty Mirror Shot #4

I know, I KNOW! I haven't updated in forever! I'm sorry! (This is me pretending like I have millions of fans who have been avidly checking my blog every day for updates. I know you don't exist.)
Anyway, here we go. I'll be posting a little more regularly now that my life isn't hell. Senior year kills, kids.
So I picked this little number up at a clothing swap, which is a sweet idea if you're poor like me and want some new clothes! Basically my friend Kacy invited a ton of her friends over, and everyone brought a bunch of clothes that they didn't need anymore, and you could take whatever you want! Can you believe that someone didn't want this dress? Unbelievable.

I totally love this dress. I'm  pretty sure it's a vintage piece, but I can't be totally positive because it was homemade and there aren't any tags. But I'm completely in love. I added the brown belt around my waist, and I usually wear this with a pair of brown hiking/combat boots and a jean jacket. I love mixing punk pieces with classic pieces. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment