Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dirty Mirror Shot #2

So today, my outfit was fairly toned down, for the sake of church and my mother. Luckily my church isn't a Wear-Your-Sunday-Best kinda deal, but I think if I tried to wear my fishnets to church, my mom would have a heart attack (She just about did the day I wore my Lady Gaga necklace. It was BAD.). So here's a good example of an everyday, low-maintenance outfit with punk elements.
 Jeans: Almost Famous from Wet Seal
 Just scored this motorcycle vest at Wet Seal on clearance for $25.00. Got my combat boots with them for a penny. Sweet deal, yeah? (;
 My knockoff Chanel bag. Looks legit, though. This particular one was purchased for me by a friend in Mexico, but honestly, knockoffs are not hard to find. Head to any accessories store (Icing, Claire's, etc.) and you can find something comparable. Once, I got a Coach knockoff wallet at Claire's that looked pretty authentic, and I think I paid $4.00 on clearance for it. 
My friend Bri bought this for me for my birthday, so I'm not totally sure where she got it/how much it cost. But like I said, Icing is pretty much my go-to place for any kind of accessories. They're inexpensive and usually good quality. I was at Icing yesterday and saw several things comparable to this bracelet. I love this 'cuz it's pretty but at the same time it's super badass. (;

**My shoes are the same combat boots seen in Dirty Mirror Shot #1.
**My shirts are just a layered black cami and dark grey tank top. Both from Aeropostale.

No comments:

Post a Comment